SEASONS


We all move for different reasons but today, I want to talk about students. Have you been/ not been able to carry on with your studies? You are Brave. Yesterday, I woke up with lots of plans but the Weather had others too. So, I had to postpone them and that means lots of changes in my next week’s schedule too. Does that leave my mind well and rested? I am a full time student but I also have to come home clean, groceries and cook very often to make sure my body stays healthy. For any papers, I run through all those offices alone. I am often looking into my professional side & financial safety, so I try jobs too. Therefore, any inconvenience affects all of those areas of my life.

I am not complaining or sharing this for pity because I am sure it’s probably common. It is just for saying that to our thousands of hopes as students, there are lots of constraints too. The weather, systems, cultures, standards, unstable finances, new communities, etc. But once a student fails, it always sounds as if their success is only dependent on them. It’s to some extent true but it’s not limited to their ability as as a single. There are lots of other players and just because they didn’t make it for that one time, doesn’t mean it is over. It is a SEASON and seasons are never permanent.

If you’ve ever felt how cold it gets in January/ February, you will never think it is the same place that gets that hot in July/ August. It’s hard for someone who’s never been there to understand you but just know failure can be seasonal too. As long as you’re still willing to work on you and your aspirations, there is hope. You for a fact can’t take time back but you are brave, so you can work for that future you dream of. And if you fail again, know that it is a season that shall soon/ later end. People around you may not make it easy but I pray you get enough strength to dream again because YOU ARE BRAVE.

Love,
Perside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comme Un Adulte

HEROES' DAY- Rwanda.

Love I Pray(ed) For