HEROES' DAY- Rwanda.
Today, it’s our Heroes’ day. And what an honor and pride it is to be Rwandan. But again, this day reminds me of His Excellency Paul Kagame’s response when he was once asked about how proud it makes him to be part of a Noble bloodline- where there were lots of kings who came from his family’s lineage on both his Father’s and mother’s side. (In the book ‘Conversations with the President of Rwanda’)
I will quote H.E’s answer:
‘‘Ideologically, I’m at odds with being proud of such things. Let me not be misunderstood: I’m very proud of who I am. As for the sense of being part of something, like a noble ancestry, although it is nothing of my doing, I accept it as my own and am proud of my heritage, but I’m not going to vaunt it. If I were to boast about something, which I still wouldn't under the circumstances, I would boast about something I have achieved on my own. Something I have accomplished, despite whatever challenges or obstacles that may have come my way. That's a different kind of pride.’’(François, 2015, p.18)
H.E later (in the book) explained two kinds of Pride:
Pride that comes from the acceptance of who you are while striving to be the best you can be,
Pride that comes from one’s achievements.
And so for us, this day comes with a great assignment. We should be proud of our heroes' sacrifice for us to have a place we call home today, but again be encouraged to work even harder. That we may have this different kind of pride coming from who we are as Rwandans and what we’re currently doing as we strive to be our best. To in addition, be much more proud of what we have achieved.
I very much recommend this book (Conversations with the President of Rwanda by François Soudan). Rwanda is blessed to have such a Leader, whose actions speak louder than his words. A very great critical thinker, vigilant, inspirational and serving with purpose. We shall never take this for granted.
HAPPY HEROES' DAY RWANDA! As we pay tribute to our heroes, let’s keep on encouraging each other to treasure this legacy they have left.
Kinyarwanda Version - Translated by Akaliza Laurette & Tuyishime Perside.
Uyu munsi ni umunsi w’intwari, twishimiye kandi dutewe ishema no kuba abanyarwanda. Uyu munsi unyibutsa igisubizo cya Nyakubahwa Perezida wa Repubulika y’u Rwanda Paul Kagame ubwo rimwe yabazwaga uko yiyumva kuba mu bisekuruza by’umwami, aho hari abami benshi baturutse mu muryango we ku ruhande rwa se na nyina.(Mu gitabo’conversations with the president of Rwanda’)
Ibyasubijwe na Perezida: “Mu mitekerereze yanjye sinemeranya no kwishimira ibyo, ntimunyumve nabi, nishimiye uwo ndiwe kuko ngizwe nibindi nk’igisekuruza cy’abambanjirije nubwo ataribyo nagizemo uruhare, ndemera ko ari ibyanjye kandi nishimiye umurage wanjye, ariko singiye kubyirata. Iyaba ndi uwirata nubwo kuri ubu bitashoboka, nakwirata ikintu nagezeho kubwanjye ntitaye ku mbogamizi n’ibica ntege nahuye nabyo. Iri aba ari irindi shema ridasanzwe. H.E nyuma muri iki gitabo yasobanuye amoko abiri y’ishema: -Ishema riva mu kwemera uwo uriwe mu gihe ukiri guharanira kuba mwiza kurushaho, -Ishema rituruka mubyo wakoze.
Noneho kuri twe, uyu munsi uzana umukoro ukomeye. Tugomba guterwa ishema n’ubwitange bw’intwari zacu mu kugirango tubone aho twakwita iwacu ubu, ariko kandi tukagira umuhate wo gukora na cyane. Kugira ngo tugire ishema ridasanzwe rituruka mubo turibo nk’abanyarwanda nibyo turi guharanira kugira ngo tugere ku byiza. Twongeyeho kandi guterwa ishema n’imirimo yacu.
Ndabashishikariza gusoma iki gitabo (Conversations with the President of Rwanda by Francois Soudan). U Rwanda rufite umugisha kugira umuyobozi nkuyu. Ibikorwa bye bivuga kurusha amagambo, utekereza kure, ushishoza, ufite intumbero kandi uharanira kugera ku ntego. Tuzahora tubiha agaciro.
Umunsi mwiza w’intwari ku Rwanda rwacu rwiza. Mu gihe twibuka intwari zacu reka dukomeze guterana imbaraga zo guba agaciro ibigwi basize.
Keep it up!🥰
ReplyDeleteGood one ☝️
ReplyDeleteThank you <3<3<3!!!!
Deletebetmatik
ReplyDeletekralbet
betpark
tipobet
slot siteleri
kibris bahis siteleri
poker siteleri
bonus veren siteler
mobil ödeme bahis
Y2İ4