Love I Pray(ed) For

Love that temporarily sees the bad and permanently longs for the good.

And just like I hope for Spring during the Winter, I want the kind of love that will still see success in their failures. Love whose focus is on ‘strengths’ and not their ‘weaknesses’.

The kind of love that will always boost my pride for them,

The kind of love that won’t let me easily give up on them,

I want that kind of love that wishes good for them even after parting ways.


The kind of love that won’t grant peace within as strangers will be supporting them before I do, the kind of love that celebrates them even in their absence.

I don’t want to just listen to them from afar but to be present.

Love that won’t just seek their approval, but their genuine love.

The kind of love that does not hold me in captivity like lions in the Circus but is a light to my freedom,

I want that kind of love that will always push me to do right. That Love that will treat them the same way I would want to be treated.


Comments

  1. We speak love♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our only language, I appreciate you coming here. Much much love!

      Delete
  2. That FIRST LINE... I manifest it too!!!👏💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, thanks again for your time here. I love you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comme Un Adulte

HEROES' DAY- Rwanda.