Three Past Years

 








The world will probably often introduce me in the names of what I got from school and so I chose this picture too.


This month, I have just come to the conclusion that if I don’t give up, I can actually get everything I dream of. Until around June 15th, my graduation was still a dream. I was as excited, happy, afraid and confused as you might be. But here I am, a month later, graduated! 


I think I now have an idea of  what I deserve, may be very demanding to some and to others very normal or cheap. Within these past three years, I have learnt the importance of focusing on my business and let others be and live. Should I say I have mastered that, will I even ever graduate in that too? I don’t think so, I just try maintain an acceptable pace for me.


Lots of passions were also discovered along this journey. I have lived in different places, some I liked and some I didn’t. Have I ever talked about the anxiety that comes with moving or  travelling. From carrying heavy bags to losing trains and sharing streets, food, rooms with thousands of nationalities. My favorite remains Naples, for its perfect weather during winter and its large pizzas. I have a burning love for Brazil too because of a few kind Brazilians I met at school and in different places as I travelled. I hope, I will one day call it home too for a few days.

I have virtually enjoyed the Italian kitchen. Using YouTube to watch Italian cooks became my new hobby. I loved moving around in different supermarkets to find the ingredients so I may try that kind of pasta, cheese cake, etc.


And to my sweet people who will just meet/ see me through my account, please know that this is just one part of my life! Remember, I choose what to post hoping you may not compare your life with mine but learn from a few that I share. 


Yours truly,

Perside.

Comments

  1. A good reflection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly written. Can’t wait for more❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your time reading this. Surely, the best is yet to come!

      Delete
  3. Can’t wait to see you shine sis❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl❤️💪🏾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so so much for your time reading this. I love you!

      Delete
  5. Proud of you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Appreciations for reading and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  6. I commend you P!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Thanks for the time you spent here reading!

      Delete
  7. 🔥🔥proud of you cousine 🥹🥹 keep shining

    ReplyDelete
  8. My new hobby is reading your blogs now😍😍 I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you so much Pochi!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your time.

      Delete
  9. The last paragraph though; It holds a lot🤌🏿❤️🙌🏾Keep this up!🫶

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for this!!! I appreciate your time reading.

      Delete
  10. I like of how real you kept🤍🤍 Remembering us all that you choose what to share, and so should we not compare our journeys🤍🤍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comme Un Adulte

HEROES' DAY- Rwanda.

Love I Pray(ed) For