A Changed Perspective
It is crazy how the world will make you think that if you are always different, you will either be among those who have made or lost it. I mean in terms of how you appear in front of people, your background, daily routines, places you have been to, offices you sat in, etc.
This picture was taken some weeks ago but when I looked at it again last night, I realised something really beautiful. Look at the two other people in it, wearing almost the same color as mine. Isn’t their presence in white adding to the beauty of the picture or that place depending on what interests you the most?
Yet we always want to wear something so we won’t look like any other person, or we just want to be smart but still different. Specifically for pictures, how often do we sweat in search for empty spots assuming that it is the only way we shall end up with a perfect picture? There is surely no problem in wanting things to be different, it is just detrimental when you feel you can’t afford to be different as much as you may want. Thus, costing us our peace.
What I am saying is, life is not always about making it to the top of this world’s threshold. If we want to make life easy, let us try dethroning what has already been set as appealing to the whole world. And Changing Our Perspective towards what we call ‘making it’ will probably conceive a long lasting sense of satisfaction. This is surely not everything but one that adds up to the thousands for a peaceful lifestyle.

‘ changing our Perspective ‘ is everything. Thanks Perside
ReplyDeleteThanks so so much for your time reading this!
DeleteThis is well written and insightful!!! Thank you😍
ReplyDeleteVery much appreciate your time reading this, it means a lot!
DeleteWow! This is so beautifully put❤
ReplyDeleteAlways grateful for your support! Thanks so so much, I love you!
DeleteWow… I m in love with this ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your time, this means lots!
Delete